Mosser

Mosser

Lehigh County, PA

Mosser Nursing Home is a homelike setting that will make you and your loved one feel like part of our extended family. Mosser Nursing Home is located in Trexlertown, Pennsylvania. Our 60 bed skilled nursing facility offers high quality rehabilitative care, traditional long-term nursing care, respite and hospice services. Our skilled nursing services include physicalMore 

Quality of Care

Levels of Care

Mosser offers 3 types of care: Short Term / Respite Care, and Skilled Nursing / Long Term Care, and Rehab.

  • Independent Living
  • Assisted Living / Personal Care
  • Memory Care
  • Short Term / Respite Care
  • Skilled Nursing / Long Term Care
  • Adult Day Care
  • Rehab
What are levels of care?

Levels of care refer to how much assistance a person needs with health management, as well as activities of daily living. Activities of daily living are tasks like dressing, taking a bath or shower, using the restroom, and eating.

Additional considerations include whether the individual can take prescription medications or manage chronic conditions independently, or whether some assistance from a caregiver is needed.

Was this helpful? |

Services Offered

Mosser offers 5 services: IV Therapy, and Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy, and Wound Care.

    IV Therapy
    Occupational Therapy
    Physical Therapy
    Speech Therapy
    Wound Care

Medicare Ratings

Summary Measures
Here
State Average
National Average
Overall
5
3.1
3.2
Health Inspection
4
2.8
2.8
Staffing
3
2.9
3.2
Resident Care Quality Rating
5
3.7
3.7
Staffing
Here
State Average
National Average
Total Number of Licensed Nurse Staff Hours Per Resident Per Day
3.5
3.8
4.1
RN Hours Per Resident Per Day
0.94
0.82
0.89
LPN/LVN Hours Per Resident Per Day
0.39
0.87
0.85
Nurse Aide Hours Per Resident Per Day
2.1
2.1
2.5
Physical Therapist Hours Per Resident Per Day
0.023
0.10
0.10
Quality of Resident Care
Here
State Average
National Average
Short-Stay Quality of Resident Care
5
3.5
3.7
Long-Stay Quality of Resident Care
5
3.8
3.6
Penalties
Here
State Average
National Average
Number of Fines
0
1.3
1.4
Number of Payment Denials by Medicare
0
1.2
1.1

Contracts & Pricing

Payment Options
Private Payment, Medicare, Medicaid

Plan Types

  1. Daily Rates

Residents with Fee for Service or Rental contracts generally pay the market rate for assisted living/personal care, memory care, and skilled nursing services. These may be in addition to independent living monthly fees if the resident does not permanently relinquish their independent living accommodations.

Nursing Care
Memory Care
Personal Care
Semi-Private Room
--
--
--
Private Room
--
--
--
Studio
--
--
--
1 Bedroom
--
--
--
2 Bedroom
--
--
--
Prices shown reflect minimum costs and may be out of date. Please contact the community directly for complete pricing details.

Living at Mosser

Types of Units

Mosser offers 0 types of units: .

  • Private Room
  • Semi-Private Room
  • Studio
  • One Bedroom Apt
  • Two Bedroom Apt
  • Cottage
  • Townhouse

Dining

No dining information found.

Religious Services

--

Amenities

    Nature/Walking Trails
    Salon/Beauty Shop

About Company

For Profit/Nonprofit
Non profit
Parent Organization
LifeQuest
License Status
Regular

Affiliated Communities

No affiliated communities found.

Reviews of Mosser
Average rating from 5 reviews:

  • I spent 2 weeks there for rehab.My experience was great. The nurses and aides are considerate and will do what ever they can for you. My therapy was exceptional.I am now doing outpatient therapy and am so much farther along because of the care I got at Mosser. I would recommend it to anyone whoMore 
    Anita Gaugler · 10 months ago
  • My father is there. When I call to talk with him 90% of the time they don't answer phone, the other 10% you get a run around. I live an hour away and work 12 days at a time,so hard to get there. I have been working in homes for many many years and thisMore 
    deb yenser · 11 months ago
  • Great care and working environment. Staff is always on top of their “A” game . The nurses are very professional and attentive to their patients. I work there through an agency and I wouldn’t mine being a permanent staff at this facility.
    Tamika Meek · 2 years ago
  • This is a small facility, but not much different from others. If your lived one is at all disruptive they will drug them to death. Glad I got mine out
    tex mex · a year ago
  • Nice nursing home. The nurses and aids really care.
    John Levchik · 2 years ago